Translate

Monday, 27 March 2017

IT'S A MAN'S WORLD.


     Oh dear, all my good intentions to post regularly here have really gone out of the window during March. It has been a very busy time for us and our family, various illnesses and school half term as well has kept us busy. We did manage to meet up with my brother and his wife for a meal one day. That was great as I do love to see him. We have a family wedding very soon, on Easter Saturday actually. Our eldest son gets married and we are all looking forward to the celebrations. Just hoping that it is a dry day but not much we can do about that. 

     I have not made many cards at all this month but I have just managed to finish a parchment one which I am entering into the challenge at Claritystamps. This one is for the Groovi challenge and hopefully I might even get a stamped one done as well. I used the last monthly club plate to make the feathers on my card.

                                                             
                                                             



    
    Quite a simple layout but time has been against me. The backing papers are also produced by Clarity and the paper pads are really gorgeous.   Hope to be back soon with my stamped card. In the meantime enjoy the lovely Spring sunshine that we are having at the moment. 

      Thank-you for dropping by. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh i like this card. Love the feathers that you have made x Von x

    ReplyDelete