Translate

Monday, 30 January 2017

A PERSONAL CHALLENGE


    I love going to workshops partly to meet all the other lovely crafters but also because I always learn something new. Josie Davidson held one recently in Chesterfield at the Crafter's Companion store. She was doing a Groovi workshop but sadly I could not manage to get there that time. Anyway Josie posted a photo on Facebook of the card they would be making so Maggie Craner and myself decided to have a go by ourselves. We intend to take our finished piece to show our parchment tutor Pat White for her comments. Hope she is kind. 

   I am quite pleased with my finished piece, I know there a few faults but my shading is improving which I am pleased about. 



    I backed my work on a piece paper from the lovely new Northern Lights paper pad from Claritystamp . These pads are just gorgeous almost too lovely to use. Double sided as well. 

    Rose Plate
    Northern Lights paper pad

    Hope you like this and thank-you for dropping by  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment