Translate

Sunday, 4 December 2016

Twas the Night before Christmas


    I recently went to a workshop in Chesterfield, it was held in the Crafter's Companion store there. A wonderful session with many lovely ladies. I love going to workshops nearly always come away having learnt something new. this time it was Groovi session which is parchment using the brilliant Groovi system from Claritystamps.

    Josie Davidson and Chris Walker were in charge  and readily shared their expertise. Wonderful ladies and so talented. I am loving learning all the parchment techniques. It does require a lot of patience but is so relaxing. Anyway below is the card we created, I opted to do the one with more piercing and cutting in as I love doing that. It was also so effective.


      It is not perfect but even so I was pleased with the results.  Just need to make a few more really to complete my Christmas makes for this year.

    Thank-you for visiting xx




1 comment: