Translate

Sunday, 18 December 2016

SANTA IS ON HIS WAY


    Well the festivities are nearly here, I hope you have all made your preparations. I have almost wrapped all the presents and I just have about four cards left to make. In the meantime I thought I would get my calendar challenge entry made so that it is all done before Christmas. Also it is a Christmas design so did think that is another of my cards done.
   
    I had most of the right stamps to complete the design but did not have the rooftop masks so my Santa on his sleigh is still out in the countryside flying over the hills. Probably a few villages that he needs to visit. I enjoyed doing this one and have to admit I had bought the stamp set and put it away ready and did not realise how many lovely stamps there are in it. Note to self to use more of my stamps I have stashed away. 




    Hope you like this design if you want to try then visit Barbara Gray's blog following this link which will take you to the instructions for making this card. 

     Have a wonderful Christmas and hope Santa brings you all you wish for. xx 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank-you Sheila. I hope you have a lovely Christmas. xx

      Delete
  2. Great one Lynne. I hadn't thought of using this as one of my cards too. I will take your advice. Good luck and have a great Christmas.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you. I am so pushed for time this year every card got to count. I do like this Santa now I have used it. Happy Christmas. x

      Delete
  3. Looks great Lynne! Good luck ! X

    ReplyDelete