Translate

Thursday, 29 December 2016

PARCHMENT CARDS CHRISTMAS 2016


       This will probably be my last post for this year. I thought I would just share a few of the parchment cards that I made this Christmas. I was going to make them a lot more intricate but really did not give myself enough time. In the end I went for fairly simple designs and lots of sparkle although that does not show up too well on the photos. I really am going to be a lot more organised next year. I promise. A few more blog posts as well.

     Any way for now just a few photos.












    I based all of the above cards on a design that we did in a workshop in Chesterfield run by Josie Davidson. Slightly altered some of the designs and added some grid work. I love grid work when I have the time to do it. It really does set off a card beautifully. 



    This card I gave to my youngest grandaughter , she was 13 just three days before Christmas. A real young lady now and below is her Birthday card  for which I used a design by Barbara Gray. Also used  a Clarity club stamp which was perfect as Kelsey loves horse riding. 




   Well I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very Happy and healthy New Year. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment