Translate

Friday, 23 December 2016

A FROSTY NIGHT


    So how many jobs have you got left to do. We always put so much pressure on ourselves at this time of year. I really wanted to get so many things made and I am determined it will happen next year. I left all my card making a bit late this time, we have had our son and fiancee living with us for nine months and there has been a lot of extra things to do. They are happy in their lovely new house now even if they are still unpacking.

    I did manage to make a selection of parchment cards in the last couple of weeks. I really wanted them for all my close family. There were a few late nights and they were not as elaborate as I first intended. Also did not help that as I was glittering a beautiful star that I had cut out I did not look as I picked up the glitter to sprinkle. I had not picked up glitter but the bottle of sticky ink and I promptly poured it over the card. Oh I did I use some language in my head. Never mind had to get over it.

    I will share more of them with you later but today will just show one that I want to enter in the monthly challenge at Claritystamps. This time the theme is Carol Singing and Christmas Joy. Ideal for this festive time of year.

     


        Love this lady, looks so elegant. Well enjoy all your celebrations and hope you all get lots of nice surprises.  

                                              HAPPY CHRISTMAS.  xxx


7 comments:

  1. Very wintery scene love how you have done this nice parchment work good luck in the clarity challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lynne - a wonderful parchment card.
    You made me cringe reading that you'd tipped sticky ink over some of your artwork!
    Have a very Merry Christmas and good luck with your entry in the December Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Lynne. I love the way the lady is standing proud of the frame. Best wishes in the last challenge of 2016 and I look forward to viewing more of your accomplished art work in 2017. Merry Christmas! ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful parchment card Lynne. I love the composition of it. I did cringe when I read about your glitter mix up. Thanks for your continued support of the Clarity challenge. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete