Translate

Wednesday, 30 November 2016

NOVEMBER, A TIME FOR REMEMBRANCE


          I know November has now come to an end but it is the month when we remember all our brave service people who have either lost their lives or been badly injured in defense of our country. The canvas that is the Calendar challenge for this month features poppies. Symbol of remembrance.
     
         I am so late again with my entry this month, I have really struggled to find any time for myself.  I was very fortunate last month to win the challenge for October, for which I received a £50 voucher for Claritystamps. I have not spent it yet as I am waiting to see what appears on the TV shows for December. I could probably spend it several times over. Anyway I am still entering this month but just for fun as I certainly would not expect to win again and also because I loved the little canvas.


 

            The geese featured in the picture are one of my favourite stamps. If you have not got the calendar for 2015 then  there is a You tube geese canvas on Barbara's blog which is very similar.
   
       Hope you enjoy having a go, I certainly did and paint is not usually my favourite thing to use.
                      Thank-you for dropping by. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment