Translate

Saturday, 19 November 2016

A WORKSHOP and CHRISTMAS CARDS


     Last weekend I went to a workshop in Nottingham, I go every month and really enjoy myself. I always learn something new but also meet up with lots of lovely people. The lovely Maria Simms takes our class now and I love to see what she has planned for us each month. Anyway last week we were making Christmas cards. Really handy as I have not done enough as yet this year. So I will share with you the ones we made,  of course there were many different variations of the card Maria showed us. 



       
      

       

            The border around the one above was made with a corner stamp , I really enjoyed making this one and have many other corner stamps that I can try.



 



                            



         The wreath in this one was made by stamping around a small circle mask with a snowflake stamp. Quite effective and very quick. 




              We used the small round gel plate and the stag stencil for this one.  All the above cards were made using Clarity stamps and stencils.. 

          Hope all your Christmas cards are nearly finished if you are making your own. Only about five weeks now to the big day. 

       Thank-you for dropping by today. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment