Translate

Wednesday, 7 September 2016

FINALLY FRAMED.


      As I have said in previous posts I recently attended the Claritystamps retreat at Crowborough Rugby Club. I thoroughly enjoy these two days and having gone last year it is now set in stone. They are two very busy days and you must not expect to be coming home with completed cards etc but goodness you do pick up some wonderful techniques. The retreat is run by Barbara Gray and Paul Church is also on hand to help with those meltdown moments. Last year I just could not get my mask on my blue tit that I had stamped. Paul came along and did it instantly, I was so glad he was there.
 
       Anyway both of the years we have created a canvas. Now I am not artistic at all, ask me to draw a picture and I wold be useless but we were shown how to use a brayer, chalk paint and ink. The geese are stamped onto tissue paper then stuck to the canvas. The sunflower is a stencil and grunge paste dragged through then coloured with inks.

        I was pleased with my results so decided I needed to frame them and display. They are now hanging on the wall of my stairs.


   

          The geese we did this year. Love these bird stamps useful for Christmas cards as well.


     

        Lots of little flowers on this one. Created by dabbing paint on with a little ball tool.

 
          Hope you like these, have a go at a canvas if I can do it so can you. All the stamps and stencils are available from Claritystamps.  xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment