Translate

Tuesday, 20 September 2016

HARE IN THE MOONLIGHT


       Goodness aren't the nights beginning to draw in. Think our summer is just about done now, not been the best really but there were a few nice spells. I hope you have all had some pleasant breaks away, now I suppose our thoughts turn to the long winter evenings. Dark starry nights which brings me on nicely to this month's Calendar challenge on the Claritystamp website. The picture is a lovely starry moonlit night. 
      
       I enjoyed trying this one needed to use a brayer which I have finally mastered and quite like using now. The idea is to try to re-create the piece of artwork that Barbara Gray did for September on the Clarity Calendar for 2016. Hope I have done it justice. My attempt is featured below.




       
        If you want to give it a try there is still time this month to get an entry in. Worth having a go, a wonderful Clarity voucher is the prize if you are lucky enough to win. Just visit the Calendar Challenge blog to see how to enter. 
     
       Thank-you for visiting. xxx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank-you Sheila. It was a lovely design to work with this month. xx

      Delete
  2. Nice crisp scene good luck in the clarity calender challenge x

    ReplyDelete