Translate

Thursday, 12 May 2016

TRYING A NEW TECHNIQUE


       Hello, just want to share a couple of recent cards I have made. The first one uses The masterboard technique, for which you need to follow the link and watch the video by Eileen Godwin. A very clever lady who creates some amazing cards. The inspiration for this card came from her video but I really want to create some more using different stencils and stamps. 

     


      
    I love the effect achieved by blending the inks something I enjoy doing. So many new shades get created.

      The second card I made for the daughter of a very close friend , she will be 30 in a couple of days time. Again I cannot claim this one as my own design but I so loved the card when I saw it I wanted to give it a try. This time it is parchment, something totally different. I used a template provided in Parchment Lace magazine no2. This can be found on the Tattered Lace website.

         
 
    I changed a few details as I had to work with what I had available but it is mostly as appears in the magazine. Again I can think of other designs I could incorporate into the tag shape so will be experimenting more. Oh dear when am I supposed to get housework done, I really want to craft all day. 

     Thank-you for visiting I will be back soon with some challenge cards I am making. xx

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't bother with the house work .... Craft,ccraf, craft! Lol! Von x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that would be good Von but not too sure dad would agree when his dinner not cooked. xx

      Delete