Translate

Saturday, 30 April 2016

LITTLE BIRDS ALL IN A ROW


     Calendar Challenge No 4 at Claritystamps. The challenge is to re-create Barbara Gray's artwork featured on the 2016 Clarity calendar. This one was very much out of my comfort zone as it is a canvas and involves paint and being a little more arty. Even so I was determined to give it a try although I did not have all the items needed so I have substituted a couple of things

             
.

           So above is my attempt at this month's challenge. I will not do a step by step as all the instructions for creating this piece are on the calendar page for April and also on Barbara Gray's blog,  One Day at a Time .   

       Love these little birds and have not used them enough really. Hope you like this and  if you want to see some lovely inspiration for artwork just visit Barbara's blog. 
  
       Thank-you for visiting xxx

10 comments:

  1. Very nicely done love your brick work good luck in the clarity calender challenge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I had to use the bricks as I have not got the stripe stencil. xx

      Delete
  2. The birds are really cute! My dogs would love to chase them! :) von x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Von, reckon both dogs would just want to play though. xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely background colour! Good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely. That's a great background you have there. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, Just wish I had your talent Sam, not very confident with paint and canvas.Will keep trying though. xx

      Delete
  5. another lovely card. well done mum x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Julie, Dad was laughing at me as I had paint on my face as well. xx

      Delete