Translate

Monday, 15 February 2016

VALENTINES and ROMANCE


         A little late actually for Valentine's day but thought I would still share these cards with you all. I go to a workshop once a month in Nottingham run by Sally-Ann Hanes, we use all Claritystamp products and I really enjoy the opportunity to spend a day crafting with lots of other wonderful ladies. As our class this month was on Sat 13th Feb it was of course on a romantic theme. We used the  Garden heart Stamp on all our cards. I took the chance to make one of the cards for my husband for Valentine's day. 
     These are not my designs, they are by Sally- Ann.

                      
     

           
This one could be suitable for a Wedding Card.


     
This is the one I gave my husband for Valentine's Day.




I shall use this one for my brother's anniversary later in the year.


           I have one more to finish but as that is a parchment one it will take a little longer. I will share it with you as soon as possible. In the meantime if you get chance to join in a workshop please do so, I am sure you will enjoy yourself. Also quite probably learn a few new skills. 

      
        Thank-you for visiting and I hope you had some flowers on Valentine's Day. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment