Translate

Monday, 8 February 2016

A LITTLE BIT OF GROOVI -TANGLE


          Just a quick post today. I made this card after Barbara Gray suggested we all try to make a card using just the GROOVI starter kit. If you have never heard of this wonderful piece of equipment please follow this link and check it out. Groovi starter kit   Well I am always ready for a bit of a challenge, there was also the bonus that if we were lucky our card might be shown on TV on HOCHANDA. So of course I did fancy five minutes of fame or possibly just a minute and had to give it a try. I was not lucky enough to be chosen but have to admit the ones displayed were amazing. Very clever people out there I have to say. 

                  




                 This was my effort, I used all the small elements on the plate mate to create a little bit of tangling or Groovi-tangle as I call it. Took a little while looks almost quilted. 
    
            




      

        A few close ups of the various sections of the parchment. 

      Thank-you for joining me today, hope you are all staying safe in this very stormy weather we are having lately. xxx

           

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of mixing the different effects in the style of zentangle. Very effective. XXX von x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Von. It was Bit time consuming but parchment craft is not quick anyway. xxx

      Delete