Translate

Thursday, 24 December 2015

PARCHMENT CREATIONS


       Well I hope all your preparations for the big day are complete. I expect a few of you are still busy, I know Christmas Eve used to be a frantic time for me when I did all the entertaining for parents. Sadly they are no longer with us but do still remember them at this time of year as today would have been my father's Birthday. I do miss that extra mad rush of trying to fit in a special visit for him as well. 
        
       Anyway even though my kids are all grown up now we still all love Christmas. Wonder how many silly games we will play this year. Just hoping one of the grandchildren has not had that game called Pie Face. Looks funny when others are playing but not so sure I want to be on the receiving end. 

        So the last of my cards are completed for this year, will I be more organised next year, I always think so but rarely happens. These last ones were for my own kids , parchment so took a little longer. A very relaxing pastime though. 

                                   
I pierced and snipped out all the stars. Can you spot the mistake though, when I was adding this photo I realised I had not coloured in one of Santa's arms. Never mind let's hope my son does not notice. 
 

     
                        
I love this Christmas tree design. Very elegant.     


   

     

              It was a little difficult to get a decent picture of this last one as I mounted it on silver mirri board. Also the silver reflected the camera lens in the middle, I have a pink camera. 

     I used all Groovi plates for these cards from Claritystamps . All available on their website.

           Thank-you for visiting, hope you like these designs. 
           
            MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. xx
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment