Translate

Sunday, 20 December 2015

MADELEINE

      Just a quick visit to share a card I have made for my granddaughter. She will be 12 on Tuesday. Quite a young lady now and certainly knows her own mind. I sometimes wonder where the years are going when I look at my grandchildren they are all growing so fast.                 Anyway I thought she needed a card that was a little more grown up. I have made her a parchment one using the new Groovi system from Claritystamp. This is a wonderful way to break into parchment craft if you have not tried it before. It works by giving you the lines to emboss on and then you can carry it on to whatever level you like. On this card I have done a lot of piercing and cutting which is quite intricate. I find it very relaxing.  I did use a card made by the fantastic Emma Burns as inspiration. Do visit her blog Handmade in Scotland, she is a very clever lady and very happy to share her knowledge.



                                           



         I used the Madeleine Groovi plate for this design, hence the title of this post.  Madeleine Groovi Plate. This design is also available as a stencil and a stamp and is very useful and pretty. Do have a go if you have not tried parchment work, it is very relaxing. 
        Thank-you for dropping by and it seems appropriate to wish you all a very Happy Christmas.   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment