Translate

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

FAIRY HOUSE


      I have recently visited the NEC for the Hobbycrafts show. It was a brilliant day if very tiring, so many wonderful ideas. I usually go with both my daughters and my granddaughter, we all have different interests but manage to fit time in for everyone. Heather, my granddaughter and I spotted Debbi Moore demoing book folding so we were keen to have a look. Amazing to see the results and I was very keen to try it out. So invested in a pattern book from her stand. Below is the result of my first attempt. I obviously cannot share this pattern with you as it is copyrighted but pay her website a visit and there are many to choose from. Debbi Moore
       It was difficult to destroy a book to begin with but there are so many in the Charity shops it is a lovely way to re-cycle them. Plus making a small donation to a charity.


 

     Next project is a Christmas tree, I have got several books ready to transform. I have a great niece who loves my sparkly cards apparently, so I reckon she will love this.  Hope you do too. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment