Translate

Sunday, 13 September 2015

FAIRY WISHES


       Hello, rather a quick visit today to share this fairy card with you. I have been meaning to get this one done for a few days now as the deadline approaches at SWEET LILAC flowers for their challenge. The theme has been FANTASY. I found these lovely fairy stamps in amongst my ever growing stash and thought they were ideal. 


  

           I created the background by using one of the stencils from Claritystamps. I masked off most of the stencil just leaving one circle free. Then I brushed several different colours of ink through the circle, moving it around the piece of card. 

      

    I used two shades of blue and a bright pink, overlapping them. It made an interesting background.  Once finished I trimmed the card into a smaller square. 

    
      Then it was just a question of adding the design. Think I had these stamps off a magazine but they are pretty. Around the edge I only used part of the design. 




     Lastly of course I needed to add some of the beautiful flowers from Sweet Lilac. I chose all lilac shades to match the card colours.




                                               

  
          Thanks for having a look at my blog. Hope you like this fairy design. Must dash off now and get this entered into the challenge. One day I will be organised but not sure when that will be.   xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lynne for joining us on the Sweet Lilac Flower Challenge, Brilliant use of the flowers and a fabulous background to your card, Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It is really pretty. Von xx

    ReplyDelete