Translate

Friday, 17 July 2015

POPPIES


      I was at a workshop last weekend with many other lovely ladies. A wonderful time as usual. We had been decorating shadow boxes ( see previous post) but in the afternoon we had a little free time to craft. One of my lovely friends set us all a challenge of completing a design she had stamped onto some card. She had used up her paint from the morning to make the background. So thankyou Fi for the challenge. I also really felt the need  to order the stamp she used which is  called Poppies in Bloom made by Claritystamps. 

      

        Above is my finished effort. I do love this stamp, the poppies do not have to be red could try several different colours and backgrounds. A brilliant day, I look forward to our next get together. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment