Translate

Tuesday, 7 July 2015

17th BIRTHDAY


          We have a Birthday to celebrate this week. My granddaughter will be 17yrs old. I have made her Birthday cake as well as a card of course. She actually chose her own design for her card. She saw the one she wanted on the  House of Zandra stand when we were at the NEC in March. So of course I bought the necessary papers while we were there. Nothing like choosing your own card. 
         I kept the theme going with her cake. It is appropriate for her as she is hoping to do an horology degree next year when A levels are finished.  So I will just share a few pictures with you. 
      



        I used one of my Clarity stencils to trace off  elements for cake. I had to trace them because I had used inks on the stencil so could not put it near the cake. 



      
         Luckily I had some ribbon that was just right for the border.




     Above is the completed card. Not my design of course as it was featured on the House of Zandra stand. Check out their website they have some beautiful papers.  House Of Zandra







       Now I just have to hope the cake tastes ok.  Also I need to be good and only have a very small piece so as not to spoil my diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment