Translate

Saturday, 27 June 2015

SURPRISE COLOURS

   
       I have recently mastered the art of using a blending tool with reasonable success. Not an expert yet but love the effects that can be achieved. Trouble is I keep wanting to use it on all my cards. Anyway this card has been created for the challenge at Lavinia stamps  which is Any Colours You Like. 
       
       I had a tag which already had a a pale shaving foam background so I have used that and blended Worn Lipstick and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks around the edges. Of course these two colours made a beautiful purple shade. 





       I used the Floral Spray stamp , using versamark ink and embossing with gold powder. I used the gold powder around the edges as well. Mounted onto black card and added a gold bow. I made a background piece along similar lines and added the tag to it. All that remained then was to mount the whole piece onto a cream card. 






        This was one of those cards that just seem to take shape as I was creating it. I did not really know where it was leading when I started. I am pleased with it though and think I might try a few more. 

           Thankyou for taking time to visit my blog and if you have time pay a visit to the Lavinia Stamps website. They have some beautiful products.   
  

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lynne..... Thanks for entering the Lavinia Challenge and Good Luck..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete