Translate

Wednesday, 10 December 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS

    Only two weeks and the big day will be here,then we will all be able to take a deep breath and relax and enjoy ourselves. We love Christmas in our family and all try to get together at some point. There are quite a few of us, so sometimes this can be difficult, Nevertheless we eat too much and play silly games. I am on a diet at the moment and have done quite well in the last few months with weight loss, so I am going to be sensible about my food choices. Will have a few small treats though.
     Anyway I have been busy in the last few weeks trying to get my cards completed, all good intentions of being organised did not happen. I have hurt my knee which has slowed me down immensely also we are in the process of having our en-suite and downstairs cloakroom replaced. We are in one big mess at the moment. Should be finished by next week. I have made a selection of cards just a few special ones to finish.



    I made this one using the lovely stencil that was sent from Clarity last month. I am a member of their stencil club and we receive a new stencil every month . Using some black mirri board, I just dragged some glitter paste through the stencil. Quick, easy and effective. I was also able to make quite a few cards in a short time.





The following cards were just made using some pretty papers that I had in my stash.






This would have been a favourite with my dad, he loved robins.

                                 



I have a few more I am making but nearly done now, have even got the ones ready to post. Hope you are all getting on ok with your Christmas crafting and are enjoying the build up to the main event.





  

1 comment: