Translate

Thursday, 2 October 2014

ELEGANT IN RED

  I thought I would enter a card into the challenge at  Fussy and Fancy. There is a new challenge every fortnight and I have considered entering several times but somehow never quite round to doing so. Anyway the challenge at the moment is  Main Theme Red. It is always hard trying to decide which image to use on anything I make but I eventually settled on this one by Debbi Moore designs.





     The basic card is quite simple, I just folded the front of a card blank in half outwards and then matted and layered patterned papers to match with the image. Some bright flowers and feathers finished it off nicely.  Thankyou for visiting and I hope you like my card.

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! I must say I do love the elegance of the Debbie Moore designs. Von x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Von. The dresses were so lovely in the past. xx

      Delete
  2. Wow Lynne this is Gorgeous!!! I have to go take a peak at Debbie Moore's site:)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!!! Hope to see you next challenge:)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete