Translate

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Gorgeous Flowers

      Just a very quick visit today to share with you the news that I won the Challenge at Sweet Lilac flowers. I was so pleased and even more delighted when this week I received my prize. A hamper of their wonderful flowers. I really am thrilled to have found this product, there were some leaves in the box as well, very useful.
      I think many of my cards will be beautifully embellished now as I have such a wonderful choice. I will definitely be getting some of the Christmas blooms as well. I love Christmas,  a time when you can be extra generous with flowers and glitter.
My wonderful prize.

Enjoy your crafting and I will be back very soon with some more cards that I am making.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win. What a fab prize! Look forward to seeing the cards you create with them. Von x

    ReplyDelete