Translate

Sunday, 31 August 2014

AN APPLE FOR THE TEACHER

     
       Just a quick visit today to share with you a card I have made for the August challenge at Crafter's Companion UK.  I have used papers that available free on their website. These are the ones from August 2014. They put a new design each month and these were very appropriate for their challenge which is All About School.                          



    Really bright and cheerful, although I expect that might not be the case for some children this week as they head back to school or start for the first time. The summer seems to have gone by too quickly and I suppose our thoughts will now be turning to Christmas. We have a few family Birthdays to celebrate before then though so will share my creations with you. Thankyou for visiting.   

1 comment:

  1. A really bright and cheerful card. Love the papers on there. Von x

    ReplyDelete